A new MA program in English - PPE (Philosophy, Politics, Economics)
CEVRO Institute - as the first university in the country - has gained accreditation for a unique master's program in "Philosophy, Politics, Economics"
Numerous international faculty of the PPE program include:
- Josef Šíma (President, CEVRO Institute)
- Michael Munger (Director, PPE at Duke University)
- Peter Boettke (Director, F.A. Hayek Program for Advanced Study in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at GMU)
- David Schmidtz (Director, Center for the Philosophy of Freedom at the University of Arizona)
- Boudewijn Bouckaert (former Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Ghent)
...and several professors from Germany, France, Poland, Slovenia, Hungary and other European countries
The program will open in September 2016.
Here is a new comprehensive website.
For more info contact Dr. Josef Šíma (email@example.com).