Study in English, Live in Prague!
"Philosophy, Politics, Economics"—a new MA program in English
Study CEVRO Institut
Reasons to study at CEVRO Institute
- CEVRO Institute boasts leaders in their fields – renowned professors and associate professors and professionals (lawyers, judges, security experts, diplomats and former ministers).
- Graduates will make the best contacts (from the academic world, public administration, business, politics and security forces).
- CEVRO Institute strives for a multidisciplinary approach to study – lectures in the areas of law, economics and social sciences take place in context.
- Lectures are held in small groups in the beautiful environment of a renovated period building in the heart of Prague.
- A comprehensive system of work placements both in Czech and foreign companies and institutions is available to students.
Our international faculty
(Czech Rep.) former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic and Ambassador to the U.S.